KMAT 2017-18 Eligibility Criteria:-
Entry requirements into professional courses like MBA/PGDM/MCA in Karnataka are followed as per the UGC guidelines.
Bachelor's degree with minimum 3 years duration/ Masters degree examination of any recognized education body in Commerce, Management, Arts, Social Sciences, Engineering/ Technology or equivalent, and have secured at least 50% of marks in the aggregate (45% for SC/ST candidate). Candidates in their final year of bachelor’s degree are also eligible.
KMAT Exam Application Process:-
The eligible and interested candidates must follow the below instructions while filling the online application form for KMAT:
- Name: Candidates must fill their name as mentioned in the school leaving certificate.
- Nativity: Candidates must select on the appropriate option irrespective of the fact whether they are or aren't residents of Karnataka state.
- Choice of Test Centre: Select your test Centre city from the list of cities provided. Kindly note that once the city has been selected changes will not be allowed.
- Date of Birth: Enter the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YYYY format.
- Applying for: Select the appropriate category option, i.e., MBA or MCA.
- Stream: Applicants need to specify the stream/discipline in which the candidate has obtained graduation degree.
- Address: Complete postal address and other communication details should be correctly mentioned in the space provided. Write your first name in CAPITAL LETTERS. Failure to write complete address might result in non-receipt of postal communication if any.
- Fees: Demand Draft (of Rs 1000) should be made in favor of "KMAT 2017", payable at Bangalore.
- Candidates should keep a photocopy of the Application form and Demand draft as a proof of acknowledgment.
- Test Fees: - The registration fee for KMAT 2017 for MBA/ PGDM program is Rs 1000.
KMAT Registration Process :-
- Those competitors who wish to apply need to first visit the official site keeping in mind the end goal to fill in the KMAT 2017 application structure.
- The applicant needs to fill in their name as it shows up on the school leaving endorsement.
- The applicant needs to to tick in the proper nativity.
- The competitor then needs to choose their favored test focus city from the rundown and pick precisely as once chosen there won't be any progressions.
- The competitor needs to choose the suitable sex and the test for which you're applying
- The competitor needs to give date of birth, stream, address and so forth.
- The competitor ought to make a DD for "KMAT and the year" that ought to be payable at Bangalore.
- Those applicants who are applying either for MBA or MCA need to set up a DD of Rs.600/ - and the individuals who need to take up both MBA and MCA test will need to enlist for every test independently and two separate Hall tickets will be issued.
The competitors need to make a photocopy of the application structure and DD as a proof of affirmation.
KMAT Exam Reservation Details :-
The KMAT 2017 Reservation Policy is decided as per the UGC guidelines. The various KMAT 2017 Reserved categories are mentioned below:
- Scheduled Caste (SC)
- Scheduled Tribe (ST)
- Other Backward Classes (OBC)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD)
The candidates belonging to the Scheduled Caste (SC) are provided 15% Reservation of seats through KMAT 2017. The Scheduled Tribe (ST) is given a seat reservation of 7.5% through KMAT 2017. The Other Backward Classes (OBC) have a Reservation of 27% through KMAT 2017. The Persons with Disabilities are given 3% horizontal reservation in each category.
KMAT Exam Pattern 2017-18
KMAT syllabus 2017-18
KMAT Preparation Tips
KMAT Exam Center 2017-18
KMAT cut off
KMAT Application Procedure 20117-18